Website: kristen.dutko-grove.stampinup.net

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20th

Very tired today:(  But of course never to tired to stamp:)  Still need to work on my blog site and really start doing some projects on My Digital Studio.  I'm so excited about that!  But of course kids and their needs come first so I haven't had a minute to do anything but mommy stuff.  Hoping to get this blog site up by this weekend.  But definitely need the hubbie for help with that.  He is very good with computers, unlike me:)  Hope you all have a great day full of stamping and crafting:)  I did want to share this with all of you, I love it!

Great especially if your a demonstrator:

  Want a little - place an order!  
  Want a lot - host a workshop!
  Want it all - become a demonstrator!


 Isn't that great:)



    

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart... I know you've got to be tired. What a blessing you have every day looking at the smiles on your babies faces.
    I'm following you from Stampin'connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Take care of yourself!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that saying!!
    I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand about the mommy stuff coming first!! Get some rest ;) Now following from Stampin Connection!

    ReplyDelete