Website: kristen.dutko-grove.stampinup.net

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Febrary 20

Can't wait joined up for UStamp with Dawn and Friends "Swap-A-Thon"!!!  I'm so excited.  It is going to be so much fun for everyone who goes.  If you don't know about it check out this link and check it out:
http://inkeruptildawn.typepad.com/inkeruptildawn/announcing-dawns-shoebox-swap-a-thon-spring-2011.html
It really is going to be a blast if you can make it.  Swapping, fun, MDS classes, prizes and most important friends and fellow stampers.  Hope to see you there. 

So today I have been working like crazy doing swap for regionals, and I still need to order more product to finish.  Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the UPS guy with SU! box for me.  It is so exciting!!!  Half the time I forget what I ordered so it's even more exciting.  You guys know what I mean right??? LOL.  Hoping to get more swaps done tomorrow with the kids going back to school.  Wishing full thinking:)

Hope you all have a great night full of fun, stamping, creativeness and resting:)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on all the swaps! I am now following you from SC. I also have a Challenge blog with some of my SU friends, that you might like. www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com the challenge starts every friday

    Thanks and Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com #312

    ReplyDelete