Website: kristen.dutko-grove.stampinup.net

Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17

Hi Everyone:)
So who is going to regionals this year?  Convention?  I will be at the Hartford Regionals on the 19th - hope to meet and see some of you there:)

 Has anyone seen the inspiring +One speech by Shelli on Stampin' Connection?  I tell you that woman is like a firework.  Everytime I've heard her speak it inspires me to work harder, stamp more and generally be a better person.  I've also had the pleasure and opportunity to meet her in NYC this past fall and that was so exciting.  I was like a little kid!  If you haven't checked out her new +One video and her new You Tube video check it out.  The links are on Stampin' Connection.  Let me know what you think.  I especially like the Candy Shop!  It is hard to believe that everything is made from paper!!!!  WOW!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and a day full of stamping - hopefully:)

No comments:

Post a Comment