Website: kristen.dutko-grove.stampinup.net

Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15

Thank god for the warm beautiful weather we are having......the kids have been playing outside giving me a little time to get some stamping done:)  It has been wonderful!

I have been concentrating on using products from the new summer mini catty.  With this card I used the "Bold Blossom" stamp set and the new triple layer punch.

I love the new triple layer punch  it is wonderful and very versatile.  I used the "Blossom Bouquet" punch for this card.  I found it very easy to use.

Since this is my new favorite punch I am offering it @ 20% OFF!!!!!!!!!  That's right....the punch will cost you $19.16 (plus tax and s/h).  If you are interested in this great deal please contact me for your order.
Email me @ sixisenough6@yahoo.com.

Wishing you happy stamping and creating!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment