Website: kristen.dutko-grove.stampinup.net

Monday, March 21, 2011

March 20

Well regionals in Hartford were awesome.  Even though Shelli did not attend the event we all had a blast and learned so much....from new techniques, to workshop presentations, the +ONE goals , using the new three way punches and going over the new summer mini:)  Swaps were amazing.  There were so many wonderful cards that people made..I was so happy with everything about the event.  And let me tell you how awesome the make and takes were to make!!!!  I am posting picture of the ones I have finished so far.  They really are nice.  So who is going to Convention?  Want to go so bad....still saving up for the trup:)  Hope you are all stamping and having a wonderful time!!!!




Hope you enjoy looking at all the regional make and takes!!!  I really need to get a better

Happy Stamping!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun at your Regional. Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower from SC...

    Peggy Finney
    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete