Website: kristen.dutko-grove.stampinup.net

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29

Once again I have been working on swaps:)  I have an event coming up with three different shoe box swaps.  I am showing a picture of my first swap for the swap-a-thon.  I embossed the DSP first then cut the flowers in the Big Shot with the Fancy Flowers die.  I think it came out great!  But yet it is very simple and quick to put together.

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, things have been busy and with six kids you can imagine how things really get insane.  Trying to find time to stamp is very difficult:)  But I make sure I do it because I love it so much!!!  I have also had workshops - woohoo!!  They went really well and we had alot of fun at them.

I also saw a stamp set that my upline had so I thought I would share it with you, it is the "Statement of the Heart".  I absolutely love it and if you love stamping, creating and stamping up as much as I do, you will love it too.

"To LOVE what we do and SHARE what we love, as we help others enjoy CREATIVITY and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a DIFFERNCE.    -Stampin' Up

I just love that.  It reminds me that through all the craziness in my life I have my stamping and that makes me happy!  And I love to share stamping and creating with others that makes me happy too:)

Happy Stamping and Creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment